Thursday, June 04, 2009

Today was an average day. Went to work, did mostly vaccines and exams, had fun meeting people and their pets. Nope, not a bad day at all. Sunny, high eighties...at least until the sky grew darker and the radio station we were listening to talked of thunder storms, hail, and a tornado that apparently touched down in Salem. Now, I didn't actually experience the hail or the tornado but we definately had some heavy rain with special effects (thunder and lightning!).

When I got home, Y and I went to the gym. Today wasn't a very motvational day for working out. We basically cruised on the treadmill for twenty minutes. Then we decided to work legs. Lunges, calf machine, those thigh machines that work both inner and outer muscles. Not bad, not bad.

When I got home again, I discovered that our basil plants are flowering! It's amazing! I never really thought of basil having flowers. It's kinda cool. Though our smaller rosemary seems to be drying out/dying. I'm going to try transplanting into another larger container to see if that will do anything for it.

Yay! Ice cream!

No comments: